Candid Clover Photography!

Saturday, March 24, 2007

My looking glass

There are moments in time when you can feel that something is wrong. Then you know things are right. Everything is either going to go perfectly or go really bad. You somehow have this prior knowledge or feeling. Intuition some might call it. What matters is whether you take those chance to understand, acknowledge it and do something about it. Or you could just sit back and let everything slide. Let everything be what fate meant them to be. Or try to make things better by trying hard. Trying sometimes makes almost everything harder. Trying makes you feel like the world is against you and sometimes the rain comes just because it wants to stop you. But it is also the feelings that we are sure of that sometimes makes us feel as if we are destined for failure or greatness.

in reality, i no not what to write on this particular blog. All i know is that, i need to get something of my chest at 6 o'clock in the morning i just needed to get it of my chest. Im sorry for the way i handle last nights matter... i shouldnt have gone to sleep leaving things unresolved... a moment of irresponsibility... i should have known better. I am sorry... i guess there are times when i have to irresponsible... i am just sorry i chose the time with you to be irresponsible... it was something out of hand i guess.... anyways... missing the practice sucked.. so i hope next time ell be there... toodles...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I changed my mind.
Him and me - dont have to be tied.
Tired.
I do not want to feel like I am in the relationship alone.